Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Vacation

Today began my Christmas vacation...5 days!!!!! I am extremely excited for the time off and opportunity to spend quality with Matt but I am really sad that this is my first Christmas that I will not be spending with my family. I will miss them very much and all of our fun Christmas traditions. On the bright-side, Matt and I will be starting our own Christmas traditions that we will incorporate with old traditions, passed down from our families.

Our friend Brian has been generous enough to lend us his house in Frisco, CO which is in Summit County. They have been getting a ton of snow in the high county recently so we will have a white Christmas! We are so excited to snowshoe, cook, play with the dogs, watch movies and just relax in the beautiful mountains of Colorado. Maybe I will find some time to take some photos as well. :-) Most importantly, I can't wait to get to get away with my husband and puppies and enjoy our first Christmas as a married couple.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!


No comments: