Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quandary

It isn't often that Matt and I both have an entire free day during the weekend so the weekend before Nation's Tri in September, we decided we would hike a fourteener. Our friend Andy came along and we were up EARLY and off to Breckenridge.


In my former life, I wouldn't have been caught dead starting my day at this absurd hour.
Now it is the norm.


















On our ascent, our friends caught up that started later than us.
Man, they are fit!!!

Ben and Brigid, what a fun and awesome couple!

Woody



Made it to the summit!





My honey and me at >14,000'


I almost fell off the mountain and had random people filming me. That would have been an interesting YouTube video.

Mike and Raquel


Our great day of hiking was culminated by a delicious lunch and beer at Breckenridge Brewery in town. Great day!

1 comment:

Jesse Von Fange said...

Damn dude, update your blog!