Sunday, January 16, 2011

RunKeeper Pro

For my runner friends, RunKeeper Pro is a great app that can help you keep track of your runs and other cross training activities. If you run with your phone, it has a GPS tracker that will track your runs and and give you mileage, pace, and split updates as you see fit. It will upload your routes onto the RunKeeper website so you can look back and run that route again or share it with other runners. RunKeeper also tracks total mileage, calories, heart rate and climb. If you don't run with your phone, like me, you can enter the activities manually when you get home. I just enter the mileage and time from my Garmin into RunKeeper and it allows me to comment on each workout so I can look back and see my progress with pace and how each run felt. If you are so inclined, you can upload your workouts to Facebook or Twitter. I have found it to be a great app and helpful with motivating to run harder, faster, stronger. Oh, and for the month of January this $9.99 app is FREE. Enjoy!

No comments: